Welcome To Green Baby Nursery
What does Green Baby mean for you and your baby?
- All cleaners used in my home are green cleaners. No harmful chemicals are used.
- All toys used are bought from local childrens resale shops. Have no worries, they are all disinfected in my dishwasher before initial usage:)
- All food the children ingest are nutritious foods. I try to buy as much local food from places like the farmers market, as possible.
- I will happily use cloth diapers on your baby/toddler.
- I also have a very large wood fenced in yard that is only treated with organic fertilizers.
Green Baby is a non-smoking, large, loving home. An entire room of my home is dedicated to the babies in my care. All areas used for the babies have been specially designed with love. All children in my care receive personalized one on one attention just like at home. I guarantee you and your baby will love Green Baby Nursery!
Ages: I offer care to children as young a 8 weeks of age.
Hours of operation: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., five days a week (Monday - Friday).
Fees: I charge $35 per day.Happy Baby encourages breastfeeding. To accomodate this, moms are welcome to set up times to come in and breastfeed their baby.
Parents are only responsible for:
Diapers and wipes. I will happily use any cloth diapers you supply. I actually prefer using cloth diapers on the babies and toddlers.
Formula or breast milk and the bottles you would like me to use with your baby.
Green Babies: By the Numbers (Diaper statistics)
- 6000: The number of diapers the average baby uses before potty training.
- 200 to 500: Years it takes petroleum-based disposable diapers to decompose.
- 49 million: The number of disposable diapers used per day in the United States; Australia uses 2.2 million, Japan uses 6.7 million, and the U.K. uses 9 million.
- 37 percent: A diaper laundry service has a mere 37 percent of the ecological footprint of disposables.
Top 5 Reasons to choose Green Baby...
- We are a Green, environmentally responsible home and have been for over 20 years.
- I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and I am a Montessori Certified Teacher.
- I have been caring for children for over 20 years.
- I am also a local La Leche League leader (Breastfeeding Support), Certified Natural Childbirth Educator and Birth Doula.
- I have a very large outdoor play area.
Call for more information: 920-918-8239Location: Sheboygan WI 53081